Business Relocation Checklist Essentials
Prepare your business relocation with these checklist essentials
Business relocation is an exciting time for any company. But before you reach your end goal, there is a good amount of planning and organisation of your office relocation. From defining your moving office budget, selecting your new office and office space planning - they can all have a significant (and hopefully positive!) impact on your entire business.
The organisation of an office move requires time, support and effort. A good step-by-step guide will make sure that everything runs smoothly, and that you business relocation proves a success for all involved.
Here is an outline of the most essential steps to ensure a smooth and successful business relocation:
- Appoint an office relocation project leader
- Interview and select a professional team of Office Relocation Services
- Carry out a detailed workplace audit
- Develop a detailed office space selection criteria
- Inspect a shortlist of potential office properties
- Carry out detailed building surveys
- Prepare a detailed Office Relocation Project Plan
- Sign off CAD drawings of new office design and space plan
- Plan the physical move
- Consider IT & Telecoms requirements in new office
To ensure nothing gets missed off your moving office to-do list, download our free Moving Office Checklist it contains more detail of what needs to be done, and when, and is packed with essential business relocation tips.