Getting maximum benefit from your new Business Phone System when you Move Office
IT & Telecoms Company CommsProvider share their tried & tested process of installing a new business phone system for companies moving office.
Many businesses review their business phone systems when they move office; not least because they are usually expanding or downsizing and they need a business phone system that matches their new requirements. But also to ensure they are embracing new technology methods that will improve their overall efficiency.
The process of finding the right business communication system, testing it, installation and providing on-going support is something that CommsProvider know how to get right.
The team at CommsProvider provide a very personal service, coupled with on-going advice throughout the process of helping you find the ideal business communication solution. They only work with products and services that they have complete knowledge of; giving their clients the confidence that they will be able to provide on-going support before, during and after installation.
If your business is considering a new business phone system, CommsProvider will take you through a tried and tested process in order for your business to receive maximum benefit from your new business phone system:
- An initial meeting with the client to survey business premises, office space layout and discuss required functionality of the business phone system.
- The client will then be invited to CommsProvider’s office to tour their impressive facilities and operations. They will also see a full demonstration of a business phone system geared to your specification.
- Final specification is agreed and a price proposed.
- Once proposal is accepted, staff training is offered prior to the system going live.
- Phone system is pre-tested and programmed days before the installation – so that there’s plenty of time to troubleshoot any issues should they arise and an instant ‘go live’ can be achieved.
- CommsProvider form ongoing relationship with the client and telephone support is set up so that the programme can be remotely accessed if there are any problems.
If you need any telecoms advice on your existing business phone system, or are looking at other solutions for your office move, contact CommsProvider to receive a free Communications Audit before you move office.
Moving your existing business phone system to the new office? Use the IT & Telecoms Checklist to make sure you've got everything covered.