Moving Office Checklist - Don't Forget "Miscellaneous" Tasks
Moving your office? Don't forget to add these miscellaneous tasks to your Moving Office Checklist.
Moving Office TO DO List
As the big office move day approaches, it's easy to forget the seemingly "miscellaneous" tasks that your business needs in order to complete a successful relocation.
Here's a list of miscellaneous tasks that often get overlooked, but are vital to the success of your business in the location:
- Arrange for printing and issueing of Change of Address Notices to clients, suppliers and business organisations
- Contact Insurance Company about transferring your office contents insurance over to the new office
- Notify utility companies to terminate service and set up of services at new location
- Carry out a review of utilities and office services to ensure you are getting a competitive price and the best service standard
- Order new stationery with new contact details on
- Arrange for cleaning company to do a final clean of "old" office
- Arrange for handover with the Landlord and return of rental deposit
- Print new location maps for staff and hand out new key/entrance cards
Having a Moving Office Checklist to hand to guide you through the relocation process is vital if you want to ensure a seamless and successful transition to the new office.
Download yours for FREE here.