Relocation, Relocation, Relocation – Office Relocation Success comes in 3s!
Ever noticed how things come in 3s? Find out the 3 success factors of an Office Relocation.
The Latin phrase, "omne trium perfectum" means everything that comes in threes is perfect, or, every set of three is complete. It is true that, in life, things do seem to come in 3s - and the very same principal applies to an office relocation.
There are 3 "Ps" to remember when planning an office relocation:
Giving yourself enough time to make educated and informed decisions about your office relocation. It’s never too early to start planning ahead. And whilst every office move is different, we recommend anything between 9 – 18 months prior to your office lease expiry is the best time to get everything done on time.
The success of your office relocation will be determined by the amount of preparation you put into it beforehand. Make sure you use the full range of tried and tested Moving Office Checklists, Timetables and Spreadsheets to prepare your company through a smooth and seamless office relocation. They will:
- Save you hours of preparation time
- Help you plan, manage and execute your office relocation professionally
- Help you to create winning and realistic budgets and timetables
- Guide you through every task involved in planning an office relocation
- Help you choose & manage a team of Office Relocation Professionals
All successful office relocation projects require the help of external professionals that will help you to:
- Find the right office space & negotiate the best possible office lease terms
- Protect your commercial and legal interests
- Create an inspiring, functional and productive office design
- Move your IT systems safely and securely and advise on the best business phone system for the new office
- Get your office belongings moved on time and without disruption to your business