Register for your FREE Help Moving Office account!
Register for FREE
- 1 Register your details below (we need to check you're not a robot!)
- 2 Follow the instructions in the confirmation email we've sent you.
- 3 You'll now have FREE access to our entire resource centre and all the information you'll need to plan your office move.
Terms & Conditions
Moving Office Ltd believes in safeguarding the privacy of our users whilst also providing a beneficial service. This Policy explains how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect personal information about you which you give to us when you register to use our website and when you provide information as part of our service (for example, in order to obtain a copy of a checklist, guide or document for the purpose of helping you plan your office move). We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is necessary.
2. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may use your personal information for the following purposes to:
- enable you to access and use part or all of the services; and/or
- personalise aspects of our overall service to you; and/or
- communicate with you; and/or
- process a connection between you and a third party; and/or
- provide your details to third parties that offer products or service that may be of interest to you; and/or
- analyse and research the use of our website and improve the quality of our services for users and advertisers
3. PASSING ON INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Please be aware that if you either use, or register to use, our website or our services, you will be giving your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
- Third parties that help us provide our services to you, such as web hosting companies;
- Third party providers whose products or services are listed on the results pages on our website, for the purposes of obtaining advice or services relating to moving office;
- Regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
- Other third parties that might be able to offer products or services that are applicable as a result of your requirement about thinking about moving office.
We automatically collect information about your visits to our site and, from time to time, we will supply this data to third party organisations that might be able to offer products or services that relate to moving office. If you do not wish to be included then please email email@example.com.
4. THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DATA PRIVACY
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Firewalls are used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location which can only be accessed by authorised personnel. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
6. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
A cookie is a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are and information about your visit. Cookies can help to display the information on a website in a way that matches your interests. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
The first type is a 'session-based' cookie. This means that it is only saved on your hard disk for the time you are using our website. We use these cookies to store your locations during a search session and to make it easier for you to access your account. The second type of cookie we use stays on your hard disk after your session and is called a 'persistent'. These cookies help us understand the number of different people coming to the site, rather than the total number of times the site is used. We use these cookies to manage the adverts that are shown to visitors to the Website.
If you do not want a website to create a cookie on your computer, most web browsers provide the option to disable them. However, our website may not work properly if you reject our cookies.
A web beacon - sometimes called a clear GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) or pixel tag - is a line of code that we have installed on some of our pages to help us learn more about how our visitors make use of the content and services that we offer, and to count how often people visit different areas of the website. Web beacons are not visible in your browser and do not affect the content seen on the Website.
Web beacons help us provide a better service to you by allowing us to understand which areas of the site are more popular with visitors than others. We do not use web beacons to collect any personal information about you as an individual but we do use them to build up a picture of how people tend to use the Website.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. For example, we will always let you have a copy of all personal information we have about you should you request it. We may charge you a fee of up to £10 for a copy of such information.
8. CONTACT DETAILS
This site is owned and operated by Moving Office Ltd. If you have any queries, please contact us. Registered Office: The Beeches, Furzedown Lane, Amport, Hampshire, SP11 8BE. Tel: 0844 335 1233
Help Moving Office – your key to a successful office move
By registering with Help Moving Office you'll get access to all of the Information, Tools, Guides and Checklists needed to carry out a smooth and successful office move.
Each month thousands of companies use Help Moving Office to plan their office move. Find out more about how Help Moving Office can help you with your office move ...
- Plan your entire office move with confidence and make informed decisions.
- Over 20 checklists, guides and useful tools in our FREE resource centre.
- Step by step guidance throughout every stage of your office move.
- Tried and tested planning information written by industry professionals.
- All planning documentation updated to reflect latest best practice.
- New office relocation guides and checklists added regularly.
- Ensure your office move is the success that your business expects.
Exclusive content available to registered members
In addition to all of the planning information available in the Resource Centre, registered members also get access to exclusive content. This comes in the form of office relocation best practice "White Papers" together with the latest issue of our in-house magazine.
Plan your office move properly
In order to plan an office move effectively you are going to need a wide range of office relocation planning tools, information, checklists and guides. This is precisely what Help Moving Office gives you.
Wherever you are in the office relocation process the Resource Centre has the information you need to help you plan, budget & execute your office move successfully.
The key benefit of registering is that you will get free access to all of the information you could possibly need for a successful office move. Not only will you get access to the checklist that is of specific interest to you today – but, once you have registered, you will also be able to download all of the associated checklists and guides that are relevant for your entire move.
Get things right first time
There is a best practice way to plan and organise an office move – and Help Moving Office shows you how. With our full range of easy-to-use and practical checklists, we show you what needs to be done, and when to do it.
If you want to get things right first time – and hate wasting time or money – then use the tried and tested Guides & Checklists that have been compiled by industry professionals.
Help Moving Office is the free online resource that will guide you through every step of your office relocation project.
Existing members can login here ...
Download the latest edition of our in house magazine HMO Confidential. Keep up-to-date with industry comments and get insight into the latest office relocation thoughts, trends, news and views.
Moving Office White Paper
Our latest White Paper is now available to Registered Members. The latest issue examines what needs to happen for you to achieve the successful office move that your business expects.
"Your checklists are fantastic - I hadn't even thought about half the things."
"Great checklist - it formed the basis of our recent office move!"
"I love your website. It has been BY FAR the most user friendly and helpful tool on the web. Thanks so much!"