Common Office Relocation Mistakes
Do not let your office relocation get the better of you. Avoid the following common mistakes when planning and organising your office move.
- Searching for the right office space on your own can end up being a massive waste of your valuable time, especially if you’re moving a business for the first time. Having the experience to match and identify the requirements of your new business space is essential. The knowledge of commercial properties in your local market is a must have. Employ the expertise of a Property Agent to assist you in your search. This will ensure that you have covered every corner when looking for the right office space.
- Signing your new office lease without the appropriate legal advice and support can end in disaster! You can end up putting your business at a financial and legal risk later on down the line. Talking to a specialist Property Solicitor will save you legal and financial disruption. Property Solicitors are experienced at negotiating, drafting, and interpreting commercial office leases, and are a valuable resource for tenants renting office space.
- Trying to design and coordinate the fit out of your new office space can turn in to one big unfinished headache. Do not let your office space design get the better of you and contact the experts. An Office Fit Out Company will highlight the best use of your new office space in accordance to the day to day requirements of your business.
- A delayed office move can result in a severe disruption to your business, resulting in loss of time and loss of revenue. Give your IT and Telecoms Relocation the time and planning it requires. Do not cut corners when it comes to your IT equipment! Discuss your IT requirements with your local IT and Telecoms Specialists for the best way to migrate all of your systems, to ensure minimal downtime in your business.
- There are hundreds of removals companies who will offer a seamless relocation. However do not get carried away with ‘knocked down quotes’. Make sure that your Office Removals Company has a excellent history of relocating businesses. Also discuss the entire requirements of your office move with your removals company and make sure they understand the ins and outs of what is required. Avoid any delays or disruptions to your move and ensure you contact your Office Removals Company the morning of your moving day to make sure that everything is in order and in place for your office relocation.
Avoid these office relocation mistakes and disruption by working with the right office move experts in your area. All of our Moving Experts are pre-screened and have the experience to support you though a seamless office relocation. Download the 7 Deadly Sins Of Moving Office to make sure you avoid office relocation hell!
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article