Designing A Productive And Effective Office Space
Planning Your Office Layout and Design
Designing and creating a productive and effective new office space goes beyond deciding the wallpaper. When planning the design of your office space it is essential to pay into account your IT and Telecoms equipment and cabling and the efficient use of your office space. An Office Fit-Out Expert can assist with the important design considerations for your new office, as well as making sure you adhere to Health and Safety guidelines.
These 5 office design aspects will help you make the most of your new office space:
- Making your workspace comfortable as well as practical is an essential design aspect to consider. Your workforce may spend most of their working day at their workstation, so create a comfortable environment. Adjustable chairs, workstations and desks are a great way to accommodate your employees comfort requirements.
- A flexible workspace can help you save money in the future. An adaptable office layout will give you flexibility should you need it in the future. Consider breakout areas and hotdesking to give you the adaptability to move things around.
- Encouraging effective communication within your office layout design will encourage a productive working environment for your business. Spend time planning and deciding which departments interact with one another and incorporate that into your office design.
- Consider your office facilities such as your rest rooms, storage areas, meeting rooms, break out areas and kitchen facilities. These areas should all be designed and planned in relation to the number of staff in your office. Having adequate space for these areas will encourage a productive workforce. Try Using the Moving Office Space Calculator to make sure you have room for everything and everyone!
- Communicate clear goals and objectives for your new working environment with your workforce. This will encourage your staff to embrace the benefits of their new office space.
Contact an Office Fit Out Company in your area and begin planning your new office space.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article