Expert Pointers To Get Your Office Move Underway
How To Start Planning Your Office Relocation
Organising your office relocation is a stressful and time consuming task, consider applying these six expert tips to your Office Moving Checklist for a stress free business move:
- Establish the requirements and objectives of your new office space. Discus these office space requirements and ideas with a specialist Property Agent, so you can both review what you need from your new office space in the long term.
- Put together an Office Relocation Budget to help you have a clear understanding of what you can and cannot afford. Most companies are more than aware of their financials, but make sure you do not get tempted to spend over your set out budget. Remember to factor in the cost of your Office Removals, Office Design and IT Relocation into your budget.
- Implement an Office Relocation Time Plan for your office move to highlight important completion dates. A detailed time plan will minimise disruption to your business, determine how quickly your business needs to move and help you to keep on top of things. The Moving Office Timetable will give you help and guidance on how to use your time efficiently.
- Get your workforce involved with the move. Decide on who will manage and head up the moving process and give some of the moving responsibilities to employees who can supervise certain relocation tasks. Giving some of the moving responsibility to other staff members will ease the pressure off you and make your workforce feel involved in your office relocation.
- Most companies can continue to run as usual during an office move. Decide whether you wish to close your operations whilst moving and consider what your business constraints will be during moving time.
- If in doubt always contact the specialists to give you expert advice on lease agreements, relocating your IT equipment and the layout of your new office. Also do not forget to factor these services into your Office Relocation Budget.
Reference the HelpMovingOffice Office Relocation Checklist to assist you when organising and planning your office move.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article