The Essential Steps To Create A Productive New Work Space
Your New Office Design
An office says a lot about a company, any forward thinking, professional company insures not just the image looks right but also the staff facilities and working environment is correct. Your staff spend the majority of their weekly time working in one place so you want to ensure the work environment is a productive one.
Here are the essential steps to create a productive working environment:
- Discuss your vision with an Office Fit-Out partner these experts can help guide you towards the office image you have always wanted. Take into account practicality, maximising your office space and style. There is a fine line between having the image you want and whether it is functional.
- One of the most overlooked areas is that of natural daylight and having an airy feel. If your staff are comfortable they will be more productive and happy this will reflect in their work and onto your customers. Natural daylight is essential to peoples health and wellbeing including this into your designs will reduce staff sickness levels too.
- Having a well organised office space is essential, if your staff can’t operate efficiently this reflects in their work. It also makes a statement about the company as a whole and a poorly organised office space wastes man power which in turn eats into your pocket.
- The importance of your choice of office furniture cannot be overstated. With staff increasingly spending longer periods of time in front of their computers, it's so important that they're comfortable. When considering your office space plan, incorporate flexible desks that can be reconfigured according to the needs of each individual employee. Consult with staff about the positioning of their workstation so they are comfortable and productive.
- Reception areas give the first impressions to visitors and clients, so give off the right statement, using colour, design and attention to detail. Give careful thought to the seating area for visitors, and use your reception area to maximise brand awareness and enhance.
Download the Tenant’s Guide to Office Design for expert tips on creating a great working environment.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article