Start Planning Your Office Relocation
Begin Planning Your Office Move
Your planning will be an essential part of the success of your business’ relocation. It is important for your company to know what needs to happen, how it needs to happen, when it needs to happen and how much it costs to make it happen. This will ensure your office relocation moves in the direction you choose, with no disruption to your business.
To make sure that you stay on top of your office relocation here are five key areas you need to consider from the outset:
- Keep a close tab on your budget and expenditure for the entire duration of your office relocation. Enlisting the help of the HelpMovingOffice Moving Office Budget Template will help you to identify, prioritise and keep on top of your finances effectively.
- Stay on top of all your important moving deadlines and use the Moving Office Timetable. The timetable enables you to input your moving out date and then it calculates all the important deadlines for you in the run up to your move day.
- It is normal for you workforce to feel concerned about how your office relocation will affect them. Informing your employees of your relocation agenda and time frame will ease their concerns and make them feel like involved. If in doubt refer to the HR Guide to Moving an Office to give you practical guidance on how to handle your office relocation with little disruption to your staff.
- Introducing an Office Relocation Project Plan will help you to highlight all the essential moving tasks in order of their priority. Planning your office relocation well in advance of your move is crucial; start organising The Office Project Relocation Plan straight away to help you complete all of the necessary moving tasks.
- When in doubt, talk to the professionals! Do not be afraid to get in contact with the experts, for any worries or questions you might have about your new office design or moving your IT equipment. These specialists move offices every day and have the knowledge to assist and execute a successful office move.
For more help on planning your office relocation refer to the Golden Rules of Moving Office.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article