The Important Dates Of An Office Relocation
Understand The Key Dates Of An Office Move
By putting together an Office Relocation Time Plan and Checklist you will make your office move significantly smoother and hassle free. Planning and Listing all your moving tasks will assist you in prioritising the essential dates of your office move way in advance of your moving day. Reference the Moving Office Timetable for help with planning a successful time plan.
Every office relocation is different dependent on the business objectives, circumstances and commitments. Spending time putting together your Office Relocation Time Plan (click on the link to use one we’ve already prepared for you!) will make sure that you stay on top of the tasks, time-frame and budget.
Contacting qualified relocation professionals is a MUST. They will make your office relocation a lot more manageable as the experts can take charge of key elements of your office move which fall outside your own comfort zone.
Without a doubt the most important date in your diary will be the office moving day itself; however bear in mind the other influential dates that will form part of all successful office relocations.
Here are some suggested dates to mark in your diary when planning your office relocation:
- Meet with a Property Consultant to go through the requirements of your new office space and mark in dates to view prospective commercial properties.
- Do not forget to arrange a meeting with your Property Solicitor to review the legal implications and guidelines of your office move.
- Confirm a date with an IT and Telecoms Company to move, set up and test all of your IT and communications equipment.
- Negotiate a completion date with your Office Fit Out Specialists to ensure that all of the design aspects of your new office are completed in time for your business to move in.
- Set your moving date with your Office Removals Company. Make sure they are aware of the size and requirements of your office relocation.
If you need help with getting in contact with the right people in your area to assist you in your move then take a look at the HelpMovingOffice resource library to help with the planning of your office relocation.
Wherever you are in your office move process Help Moving Office has the information you need to plan your office move properly.Start Planning
With over 20 guides, checklists, tools & calculators the Resource Centre has everything you need to plan, organise & manage a successful office move.See Resources
Looking for the right companies for your office move? Connect with independently sourced and pre-qualified companies that are experts in your local market.The Directory
How do I even begin to plan an office move? Good question ... read on to find out how best to tackle the planning of your office move.Read Article
The challenges and logistics of an office move can sometimes feel overwhelming. This guide helps you understand the timeframes and costs you are likely to incur so you know more about what to expect when you move office.Read Article